RateMyProfessor.com lets students do just that. These are my favorite comments from their list of funniest responses...

  • You can't cheat in her class because no one knows the answers.
  • Three of my friends got A's in his class and my friends are dumb.
  • Emotional scarring may fade away, but that big fat F on your transcript won't.
  • BORING! But I learned there are 137 tiles on the ceiling.
  • Teaches well, invites questions and then insults you for 20 minutes.
  • I learned how to hate a language I already know.
  • Bring a pillow.
  • Your pillow will need a pillow.
  • If I was tested on her family, I would have gotten an A.
  • She hates you already.

Full list available at: http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/Funniest.jsp

0 comments:

Copyright © 2009 - Moe Friday's - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template