Just to clarify

I never really thought about it until today when I got a note from my aunt asking about it. The photos in the photo album at the right are from Halloween but none of them are of me and we do not have a son. The little pumpkin boy is Dawson, and he belongs to our friends Julie & David who are both pictured in there as well. I don't end up on the receiving end of many pictures because I'm usually the one taking them. In case you'd like to see all of us, here is a picture from about 18 months ago (sorry - it's all I have, sue me)....

4 comments:

reba said...

Love it!
Thanks for signing my blog!
I'm so annoyed that none of my BYU friends and fam scattered all over the US will take the time to download a pic, even though I know they check our blog! Thank goodness for local friends who do:)

Booger said...

No kidding - but at least you know they read yours. I'm pretty sure that our parents don't even check in regularly. What can you do?

Anonymous said...

David or I could take an updated photo of your family if you'd like. You could have Dawson in a few and send them to your aunt to really confuse her and maybe a few other family members.

Booger said...

Maybe we could take pictures occasionally and insert random kids in them just to make people wonder what in the world is going on.

Copyright © 2009 - Moe Friday's - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template